Miranda Lambert seems pretty normal to me.
At least, that's the case when you look at her "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" in the upcoming issue of US Weekly, out on Friday.
Actually, the singer and I share a few things in common - I hate snakes also, I don't know how to play poker either, and I am not big on beets (I will eat them, but...)
Fortunately Lambert sings better and has more interesting songs than these 25 things you had better know about Lambert. But whatever, since inquiring minds (whoops, different publication) may want to know courtesy of US Weekly...
1. I have had my ears pierced only once.
2. I hate beets.
3. I played shortstop on my Little League softball team.
4. I don't know how to make gravy. (my hunch is Lambert is no a vegetarian or vegan. Anyway, this is no sin)
5. I used to collect bells - now it's salt and pepper shakers. (it's not the collecting part, it's what the collection looks like)
6. I have more than one tattoo. (I didn't know she had any, but having a tattoo is not exactly big news these days)
7. I have been bitten by a dog.
8. I like rainy days in winter.
9. In sixth grade, I was voted most likely to be a country singer. (at least you know here class was smart!)
10. My family is Irish and Indian.
11. I want Carrie Underwood's legs! (If I were female, I might want more than that)
12. I'm learning to barrel race.
13. I don't like spicy food.
14. I played Annie Oakley in a high school play.
15. I have a birthmark on my leg.
16. I once had a conversation, a real one, with my mean cat about her attitude. Didn't work.
17. I don't like my profile.
18. I love the band Audioslave. (maybe that's why she rocks so hard sometimes).
19. I don't like swimming in the ocean, only looking at it.
20. Snakes freak me out.
21. I have never broken a bone. (you haven't lived girl!)
22. I get motion sickness if I do anything besides look out the front window while moving.
23. I'm named after my great grandma Lucy Miranda.
24. I don't know how to play poker.
25. Don't talk to me before I have coffee. Period.