Sara Evans with The Barker Family Band still fly
Friday, August 16, 2019
– Following their limited engagement tour earlier this year, Sara Evans with The Barker Family Band - Bloodline Tour, a live disc drops on Aug. 30.
"Live from City Winery, Nashville" features Evans, along with her daughter Olivia Barker (16) and son Avery Barker (19).
The 16-song collection chronicles the family band live in concert and showcases harmonies from Sara and Olivia on original songs and covers including Beyonce's "XO" and Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams." California trio Fairground Saints also guests on the closing track, Evans' signature smash, "Born To Fly."
The songs are:
1. "Southern Cross"
3. "XO" featuring Olivia Barker
4. "Why Not Me"
5 "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman"
7. "A Little Bit Stronger" featuring Sara Evans and Olivia Barker
8. "Otis Redding"
9. "Suds In The Bucket"
10. "So Far Away" featuring Olivia Barker
11. "Long Ride Home"
12. "Long Way Down"
13. "Not Over You"
14. "As" featuring Olivia Barker
15. "Tennessee Whiskey" featuring Olivia Barker
16. "Born To Fly" with special guests, Fairground Saints
More news for Sara Evans and the Barker Family Band
CD reviews for Sara Evans and the Barker Family Band
Over the past 20-plus years, Sara Evans has delighted country music fans with her powerful vocal prowess. Now the artist is ready to share the spotlight with her oldest children, Olivia and Avery Barker, as they endeavor to forge their own budding musical careers. And if the results heard on The Barker Family Band EP are any indication, the apples haven't fallen too far from the tree.
Produced by Evans and Nashville stalwart Ben Fowler, the EP leans heavily on a selection of strong covers ...