Thursday, September 5, 2019
– King Calaway, which put out an EP earlier this year, announced its debut full-length album "Rivers," will be released on Oct. 4 via BBR Music Group's Stoney Creek Records.
"We're so excited to announce the release of a record we've worked so hard on this past year. Everyone who worked on this album shared a similar vision of creating an authentic, original sound while spreading a message of positivity through the lyrics and melodies," singer and guitarist Chad Michael Jervis said. "With our love and passion for making music, the title track mirrors who we want to be as a group. "I know where we belong, I know where we feel free. And it goes on and on, like rivers to the sea." We hope our debut album inspires others the way our favorite albums have inspired us."
The sextet will make its debut on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Oct. 8, performing the title track.
The track listing is:
1. No Matter What - (Andy Albert, Paul DiGiovanni, Jordan Schmidt, Mitchell Tenpenny, Devin Dawson)
2. More Than I Do - (Nate Cyphert, Ben West, Laura Veltz)
3. Rivers - (RuthAnne Cunningham, Teddy Geiger, Bruce Fielder, Tom Parker, OJM)
4. Obvious - (Steven Lee Olsen, Nolan Sipe, Brandon Day)
5. Missing You - (Dave Barnes, Jordan Reynolds)
6. Driver's Seat - (Josh Hoge, David Ryan Harris, David Hodges)
6. Grow Old - (RuthAnne Cunningham, Tom Parker, OJM)
7. I Do - (Ross Copperman, Jon Nite, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
8. Picture of the Way You Are - (Barry Dean, William Rinehart, Jimmy Robbins)
9 .World For Two - (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, James Abrahart)
10. Love the One You're With - (Stephen Stills)
11. I Did - (Logan Turner)