Tuesday, May 5, 2020
– Chris Bandi announced today that his self-titled debut EP will drop on May 29.
The seven-song collection includes "Man Enough Now," which has racked up over 80 million global streams. Bandi penned four of the seven tracks.
"I am so excited to let everyone know about my debut EP," said Bandi. "We've worked really hard to write and find some great songs, and I am extremely proud of how everything came out. It's been a long time coming, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it."
The track list is:
1. "Dirt On Me" (Matt Jenkins, Michael Hardy, and Smith Anhquist)
2. "Leave It To A Song" (Zach Kale, Matt Rogers, and Jordan Fletcher)
3. "Would Have Loved Her" (Chris Bandi and Zach Kale)
4. "Free" (Allison Veltz Cruz, Zach Kale, and Connie Harrington)
5. "They Make Whiskey" (Chris Bandi, Billy Montana, and Dave Turnbull)
6. "What If We Don't" (Chris Bandi, Jason Massey and Kylie Sackley)
7. "Man Enough Now" (Chris Bandi, Jason Allen Duke and Jason Massey)
The St. Louis, Missouri native has been writing songs since high school. He began making the trip to Nashville during his college days at Ole Miss, playing small clubs and moving to Music City after graduation. He scored a publishing deal with BMG and a RECORDS label deal, a joint venture label between Barry Weiss and Sony Music Entertainment, in late 2019. He is managed by Wide Open Music. Bandi made his Grand Ole Opry debut earlier this year, joined American Idol Season 17 winner Laine Hardy on tour last fall, and will resume dates with Matt Stell later this year.