Wednesday, November 18, 2020
– Lady Antebellum announced it would release a deluxe version of "Ocean" this Friday.
The new disc contains 19 songs, including six new tracks, including live renditions of "Let It Be Love (At Home Version)" and their chart-topping Platinum hit "What If I Never Get Over You (Live from 3rd and Lindsley)." Thomas Rhett lends his voice to "Heroes" on the new version.
"It's crazy to think this album is only turning a year old because it has already been part of so many moments for us as a band," Hillary Scott said. "We wanted to share our appreciation with our fans with a couple of never released tracks we thought they might like and put a spin on some others that have been fun to play around with during quarantine."
The original CD was out in November 2019.
The track list is:
1. "What If I Never Get Over You" – Sam Ellis, Jon Green, Ryan Hurd, Laura Veltz
2. "Pictures" – Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Sarah Buxton, Corey Crowder
3. "Crazy Love" – Charles Kelley, Nathan Chapman
4. "You Can Do You" – Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jordan Schmidt
5. "What I'm Leaving For" – Sam Ellis, Micah Rayan Premnath, Laura Veltz
6. "Be Patient With My Love" – Charles Kelley, Dave Barnes, Ben West
7. "Alright"- Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, busbee, Justin Ebach
8. "Let It Be Love" – Hillary Scott, Jordan Reynolds, Amy Wadge
9. "On A Night Like This" – Dave Barnes
10. "Boots" – Charles Kelley, Ross Copperman
11. "The Thing That Wrecks You" (featuring Little Big Town) – Daniel Tashian, Tenille Townes, Kate York
12. "Mansion" – Chris DeStefano, Hillary Lindsey, Josh Miller
13. "Ocean" – Tofer Brown, Sarah Buxton, Abe Stoklasa
14. "Heroes" (featuring Thomas Rhett) – Charles Kelley, Thomas Rhett, Julian Bunetta, Sean Douglas, Jesse Frasure, Joe London
15. "Champagne Night (From Songland)" – Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Patricia Conroy, Ester Dean, Andrew DeRoberts, Tina Annette Gemza, Shane McAnally, Madeline Rae Merlo, Ryan Tedder, Dave Thomson
16. "Underwater" – Jon Green, Corey Sanders, Laura Veltz
17. "Let It Be Love (At Home Version)"
18. "Champagne Night (Tiki Bar Version)"
19. "What If I Never Get Over You (Live from 3rd and Lindsley)"
This year has been mired in controversy for Lady A. The group changed its name from Lady Antebellum to Lady A in June following the murder of George Floyd and subsequent outrage in the U.S. over racial issues.
But a blues singer in Seattle, who has long gone by the moniker Lady A, laid claim to the name. The two artists met, but could not reach an agreement. Lady A the band ended up suing the singer over copyright issues.