Owen gets engaged
Owen announced the big news via Instagram Stories.
The couple met in 2015 in a Restoration Hardware. Erica "was an interior designer at Restoration Hardware, and I was buying a couch or something at the time. I remember it was after I was divorced, and I remember looking at her. I was just intrigued by how beautiful she was and how she was holding court in that store that day and telling people what they needed to do," Owen said. "I never actually ever said anything flirtatious until a few weeks after that. After she was helping me. I was in the store, and I said 'Hey, you wanna get a beer sometime? I figured if I didn't ask you for beer, I'd never know if you would wanna go get one.' And she was like, 'Sure, let's go.' So, we went to the Red Pony in Franklin."
The two are the parents of Paris Hartley, who is 19 months old.
Owen was previously married to Lacey Buchanan and has an eight-year-old daughter, Pearl.
Owen, a Florida native, has released six albums with his most recent, "Greetings from...Jake," coming out in 2019.
More news for Jake Owen
- 05/24/23: Owen becomes a "Loose Cannon
- 04/26/22: Owen goes Up There Down Here on tour
- 05/17/20: Owen is "Made For You"
- 12/09/19: Owen announces acoustic tour
- 10/07/19: Pearce, Ray tie the knot
- 03/13/19: Owen unveils songs on "Greetings" CD
- 02/28/19: Owen offers "Greetings"
- 02/28/18: Owen looks back with new song
CD reviews for Jake Owen
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • email@example.com
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time