Tuesday, May 18, 2021
– Chase Rice will offer "The Album" on May 28 on Broken Bow.
Rice first surprised fans with "The Album Part I" in January 2020, releasing seven songs (including the Platinum-certified Top 10 hit "Lonely If You Are"). "The Album Part II" brought four additional songs.
The full project will include all 11 previously released songs in addition to "Drinkin' Beer. Talkin' God. Amen." (featuring Florida Georgia Line) and three new songs.
"The Nights," which sees Rice acknowledge the difficulty of moving on, toggling between singing and speaking; "Bedroom," a mid-tempo ode to romance; and "If I Didn't Have You," a reflective track that recognizes the way our loved ones push us to be the best versions of ourselves are the three new songs.
The track list is:
1. American Nights (Kevin Griffin, Martin Johnson, Francois Tetaz; produced by Martin Johnson)
2. Lonely If You Are (Chase Rice, Lindsay Rimes, Hunter Phelps)
3. Everywhere (Chase Rice, Zachary Kale, James McNair; produced by Zachary Kale)
4. Best Night Ever (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Matt Jenkins)
5. Messy (Seth Ennis, Kylie Sackley)
6. In The Car (Chase Rice, Jesse Rice, Hunter Phelps, Mark Holman)
7. Forever To Go (Jordan Minton, Casey Brown, Geoffrey Warburton; produced by Casey Brown)
8. You (Chase Rice, Jon Nite, Zach Kale)
9. Break. Up. Drunk. (Chase Rice, Hunter Phelps, Jordan Schmidt)
10. Down Home Runs Deep (Daniel Ross, Michael Hardy, Mike Walker, James McNair)
11. Belong (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite)
12. The Nights (Chase Rice, Zach Kale, James McNair; produced by Zach Kale)
13. Bedroom (Chase Rice, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins; produced by Corey Crowder)
14. If I Didn't Have You (Chase Rice, Channing Wilson, Jonathan Singleton; produced by Jimmy Robbins & Jonathan Singleton)
15. Drinkin' Beer. Talkin' God. Amen. featuring Florida Georgia Line (Chase Rice, Hunter Phelps, Cale Dodds, Corey Crowder; produced by Chase Rice, Florida Georgia Line & Corey Crowder)