Tuttle, AATW, Palmer, Jerry Douglas, Black Opry play AMA fest
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
– Americana Music Association has announced nearly 90 acts slated to perform at their annual AMERICANAFEST in September in Nashville.
Acts include Molly Tuttle and Golden Highway, Asleep at the Wheel, Rissi Palmer, Jerry Douglas Band, and the Black Opry Revue.
The five-day festival and conference event will be Sept. 14-19.
2022 AMERICANAFEST Festival Passes — which allow admission into all evening showcase venues and select sanctioned special events — are now on sale to the public at $125 (the price will increase to $175 on April 15). Passes available online here.
Conference + Festival Passes (currently on sale for $349/$249 for AMA members) provide access to the daytime educational conference, the evening music festival plus all sanctioned special events. (Price will increase to $449/$349 on April 15.)
Allison de Groot & Tatiana Hargreaves
The Ballroom Thieves
Black Opry Revue
The Bones of J.R. Jones
Charles Wesley Godwin
The Heavy Heavy
Jamie Lin Wilson
Jessica Willis Fisher
Joshua Ray Walker
Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs
Luke Schneider & Friends: A Pedal Steel Showcase
The Pine Hearts
Po' Ramblin' Boys
Rob Ickes and Trey Hensley
The Sweet Lillies
Tammy Rogers & Thomm Jutz
Tray Wellington Band
The Wilder Blue
More acts will be announced.
More news for Americana Music Association
- 09/14/22: Strings, Russell, Carlile win Americana honors
- 08/31/22: Carlile, Williams, Russell play AMERICANAFEST awards show
- 08/23/22: AMA honors Williams, Isaak, Indigos, Fairfield Four, Bell
- 08/19/22: The War and Treaty, Waldon selected to play AMERICANAFEST
- 07/20/22: Olsen, Adia Victoria, McKenna, Nelson jon AMERICANAFEST line-up
- 06/09/22: GRAMMYS add Americana category
- 06/07/22: AMERICANAFEST adds nearly 60 acts
- 05/16/22: Carlile, Russell, Yola top Americana awards nominations