Tuesday, January 7, 2014
– Eli Young Band will release its Republic Nashville sophomore album, "10,000 Towns," on March 4.
The lead single, "Drunk Last Night," scored EYB the third number of its career and has been certified Gold with sales already of more than 600,000 downloads.
"To still be making music and going through the craziness of life together is something we'd only dreamed of when we met back in college. This album shows another chapter in our lives as a band, as husbands, as fathers and as individuals that we're really excited to share with our amazing fans," said lead singer Mike Eli.
In addition to penning over half of the tracks, EYB co-produced the 11-song project with Justin Niebank and Frank Liddell.
1. "Drunk Last Night" (Laura Veltz, Josh Osborne)
2."10,000 Towns" (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Craig Wiseman)
3. "Dust" (Jon Jones, James Young, Kyle Jacobs, Josh Osborne)
4. "Angel Like You" (Heather Morgan, Liz Rose, Mike Eli)
5. "Let's Do Something Tonight" (Jimmy Robbins, David Lee Murphy, Jon Nite)
6. "Your Last Broken Heart" (Mike Eli, Jon Jones, James Young, Sean McConnell)
7. "What Does" (Mike Eli, Jon Jones, James Young, Sean McConnell)
8. "A Lot Like Love" (Dylan Altman, Will Hoge)
9. "Just Add Moonlight" (Will Hoge, Jon Randall)
10."Revelations" (Mike Eli, Chris Thompson, Jon Jones, James Young, Sean McConnell)
11. "Prayer For The Road" (Mike Eli, Jon Jones, James Young, Chris Thompson, Kyle Jacobs, Billy Montana)
An exclusive version of the album will be available through Walmart, featuring three additional tracks: "Traces" (Mike Eli, Chris Thompson, Jon Jones, James Young, Lee Brice, Kyle Jacobs); "June, July, August"(Jason Saenz, Jen Schott) and "The Moon's On Fire" (Lee Thomas Miller, Chris Stapleton, Al Anderson).
EYB's previous project, "Life at Best," scored back-to-back chart-toppers with the double Platinum hit "Crazy Girl" and Platinum hit "Even If It Breaks Your Heart." The won the 2012 ACM Awards Song of the Year while the latter was nominated for Grammy Best Country Song, CMA Single of the Year, Song of the Year as well as ACM Single of the Year and Song of the Year.