Monday, September 21, 2015
– Ashley Monroe will launch a headlining tour in support of her second disc, "The Blade."
The Blade Tour begins on Oct. 1 at Macon, GA's Cox Capitol Theatre, and will include stops at NYC's Bowery Ballroom on Oct. 27 and Nashville's City Winery on Nov. 20 before wrapping up on Nov. 21 at Birmingham, AL's Workplay Theatre.
Prior to her headlining tour, Monroe has tour dates opening for Little Big Town, Rascal Flatts and Miranda Lambert.
Tour dates are:
$ Sept. 18 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
$ Sept. 19 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
** Sept. 20 - Spencer, IA - Clay County Fair
$ Sept. 24 - Reno, NV - Reno Events Center
** Sept. 25 - St. Leonard, MD - St. Leonard Volunteer Fire Dept.
$ Sept. 26 - Laughlin, NV - Laughlin Event Center
* Oct. 1 - Macon, GA - Cox Capitol Theatre
% Oct. 2 - Augusta, GA - James Brown Arena
% Oct. 3 - Fayetteville, NC - Crown Coliseum
* Oct. 8 - Indianapolis, IN - The Vogue Theatre
* Oct. 9 - Grand Rapids, MI - The Intersection
* Oct. 10 - Columbus, OH - Rumba Café
* Oct. 27 - New York City - Bowery Ballroom
* Oct. 29 - Washington DC - Sixth and I
* Oct. 30 - Wilmington, DE - World Cafe Live
* Nov. 13 - Springfield, IL - Boondocks
* Nov. 14 - Chicago, IL - SPACE
* Nov. 18 - Dec.atur, GA - Eddie's Attic
* Nov. 19 - Dec.atur, GA - Eddie's Attic
* Nov. 20 - Nashville, TN - City Winery
* Nov. 21 - Birmingham, AL - Workplay Theatre
**Dec. 4 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel
** With Little Big Town
$ With Rascal Flatts (Riot Tour)
% With Miranda Lambert (Roadside Bars & Pink Guitars Tour)