Monday, August 22, 2016
– Ronnie Dunn will release his Big Machine Label Group debut, "Tattooed Heart," on Oct. 21.
"Damn Drunk," with Kix Brooks helping out, is the current single. The 12 tracks were recorded in Nashville with Rascal Flatts' Jay Demarcus serving as producer on 11 of them, and Reba McEntire contributing to "Still Feels Like Mexico" with Tommy Lee James producing.
"I had a lot of fun making this album. Jay and I really clicked in the studio and we were both really proud of the final product," said Dunn. "I branched out of my comfort zone while writing and listening to a ton of music. At the suggestion of my daughter, I even recorded an Ariana Grande song. Ironically, it became the title of the album."
The track listing is:
1. "Ain't No Trucks in Texas" | Tony Martin, Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher
2. "Damn Drunk" with Kix Brooks | Liz Hengber, Alex Kline, Ben Stennis
3. "I Worship the Woman You Walked On" | Bob DiPiero, Mitzi Dawn Jenkins, Tony Mullins
4. "That's Why They Make Jack Daniels" | Jim Collins, Tom Hambridge, Tony Martin
5. "I Put That There" | Deric Ruttan, Jonathan Singleton
6. "Young Buck" | Jaren Johnston, Jeremy Stover
7. "I Wanna Love Like That Again" | Ronnie Dunn
8. "Still Feels Like Mexico" featuring Reba McEntire | Tommy Lee James, Jon Randall
9. "Tattooed Heart" | Antonio Dixon, Kenneth Edmonds, Sean Forman, Ariana Grande, Matt Squire, Leon Thomas, Khristopher Van Riddick Tynes
10. "This Old Heart" | Jim Beavers, Jonathan Singleton
11. "Only Broken Heart in San Antone" | Steve Bogard, Jeff Stevens
12. "She Don't Honky Tonk No More" | Ronnie Dunn, Nikki Fernandez