Monday, October 9, 2017
– Luke Bryan will release his sixth studio album "What Makes You Country" on Dec. 8 on Capitol Nashville.
"My favorite part of making a new album is getting to collaborate with the songwriting community in this town" said Bryan. "It is important to me to continue to push myself to grow on all levels, and I feel like we did that on this project. Making and performing music never gets old, and I can honestly say I am having the time of my life. I will be forever grateful to every fan who sings along each night."
Jeff Stevens and Jody Stevens produced the 15 songs, 7 co-written by Bryan including the title track. The lead single "Light It Up," written by Bryan and Old Dominion member Brad Tursi.
The track listing is:
1. What Makes You Country - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
2. Out Of Nowhere - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
3. Light It Up - Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi
4. Most People Are Good - David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear
5. Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset - Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill
6. Bad Lovers - Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman
7. Drinking Again - David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
8. Land Of A Million Songs - Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens
9. Like You Say You Do - Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley
10. Hooked On It - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy
11. She's A Hot One - Michael Carter, Chase McGill
12. Hungover In A Hotel Room - Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear
13. Pick It Up - Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem
14. Driving This Thing - Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens
15. Win Life - Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon
Bryan wrapped his annual "Farm Tour" this past weekend. His "Huntin', Fishin' And Lovin' Every Day Tour" continues this fall.
Last week, Bryan, Lionel Richie, Katy Perry and Ryan Seacrest appeared for the first time together on ABC's "Good Morning America" since signing on as judges and returning host for the music competition series "American Idol" for its first season on ABC.