Campbell finally returns
Campbell puts out the seven-song "See You Try" on June 8 on Red Bow, a division of Broken Bow.
"For the past few years, I've created and found some of the best music of my career," said Campbell. "I'm beyond excited to release this EP and show the country music world what I've been up to. I'm very proud of the music and can't wait for everyone to finally hear these songs."
The first single is "See You Try." The disc also will include two versions of Campbell's "Outskirts of Heaven," a 2016 single, in acoustic and electric forms.
The track list is:
1. "See You Try" (James McNair, Tyler Hubbard, Bart Butler, Jordan Schmidt)
2. "Me Missing You" (Barry Dean, Jonathan Singleton, Dave Barnes)
3. "Outskirts of Heaven" (Craig Campbell, Dave Turnbull)
4. "Mas Tequila" (Craig Campbell, Jim Beavers, Chris DuBois)
5. "Upstairs" (Kelly Archer, Justin Weaver, Al Anderson)
6. "Kids in the South" (Chase McGill, Ben Hayslip)
7. "Outskirts of Heaven (Acoustic)" (Craig Campbell, Dave Turnbull)
Campbell, a Georgia native, first reached the charts in 2010 with his debut single, "Family Man." He also enjoyed hits with "Fish," "Outta My Head" and Keep Them Kisses Comin'." But has only released three songs since then, including "See You Try."
More news for Craig Campbell
- 01/18/23: Campbell finds himself with "The Lost Files"
- 12/01/14: Campbell signs with Red Bow
- 05/08/14: Bigger Picture Group folds
- 11/26/13: Campbell hopes kisses keep coming
- 08/06/13: Campbell doubles up in Nashville
- 04/17/13: Campbell previews new music
- 03/28/13: Campbell sets May for soph CD
- 02/04/13: Campbell becomes a Road Warrior
CD reviews for Craig Campbell
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • email@example.com
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time