Monday, August 27, 2018
– Garth Brooks announced today he will release a triple live CD this fall, but he said fans can enjoy a fan-mixed offer of the set for free through Ticketmaster.
At a press conference today, Brooks also announced the date - Oct. 20 - of the first country show ever at Notre Dame Stadium.
After three years on the road, 6 million tickets sold 'Triple Live' is coming to retail this fall," Brooks said on his website. The 26-song set will contain more than 100 minutes of music.
"The fan-mixed version can be yours absolutely free today," Brooks said.
"I guarantee it's going to take you right back there," Brooks said of the release.
Brooks said fans can hear more of the fan reaction or more of the band playing with the mix. "You can choose to be in the middle of thousands of voices singing every word or rush right up on stage and hear the concert the way the band and I do."
"It is intense. It will wear you out," Brooks said.
Brooks has announced his concert at Notre Dame, presented by Amazon Music, will be on Saturday, Oct. 20 at 7 p.m. eastern. Tickets go on sale Friday, Sept. 14 at 10 a.m. eastern.
The show will feature in-the-round staging. There will be an eight ticket limit per purchase. Tickets can only be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks or either Ticketmaster Express 1-866-448-7849 or 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are $79.95 plus a $4 facility fee and a $15 service charge for a total of $98.95. All seats sold are best available.
The track list is:
Disc 1 of 3
1. The Thunder Rolls (the extended concert version)
2. That Summer
3. Ask Me How I Know
4. Fishin' In The Dark
5. In Another's Eyes (the duet with Trisha Yearwood)
8. Papa Loved Mama
9. Guy Goin' Nowhere
Disc 2 of 3
1. Friends In Low Places (the extended concert version)
2. Two Of A Kind, Workin' On A Full House
3. Unanswered Prayers
4. People Loving People
6. Ain't Goin' Down ('Til The Sun Comes Up)
8. Standing Outside The Fire
Disc 3 of 3
1. Callin' Baton Rouge
2. The River
3. The Beaches Of Cheyenne
4. The Fireman
5. More Than A Memory
6. Two Pina Coladas
7. Whiskey To Wine (the duet with Trisha Yearwood)
8. We Shall Be Free
9. The Dance
There was no information where the songs were recorded.
Brooks' first live record was his two-disc album "Double Live" recorded during the 1996 - 1998 World Tour.