Parker looks to "At The End Of The Dirt Road"
Parker will release a new track off the EP, "Middle Of Nowhere Class," this Friday.
"I'm so excited for everyone to hear these new songs," said Parker. "I hope everyone falls in love with this project as much as I have. It's got some things on it that are so special to me, and I can't wait to share them with you. Until then, let's make a stop in the middle of nowhere."
In January, Parker released the title track. Produced by Phil O'Donnell and Scott Hendricks, the new music follows standalone releases "Raised Up Right" and "Little Miss Saturday Night" and his seven-track EP "While You're Gone." The title track went on to be Parker's first major-label single. The release features a special guest on "The King of Country Music," who was not named.
The Georgia native entered 2023 receiving his first-ever GRAMMY nomination for Best Country Song for co-writing Luke Combs' number one single "Doin' This." Parker had previously won Song of the Year at the 2022 BMI Country Awards for Combs' multi-week chart topper "Forever After All." Parker will perform at the legendary Grand Ole Opry this Wednesday.
The songs are:
1. "At The End Of The Dirt Road" (Ben Hayslip, Brock Berryhill, Jameson Rodgers)
2. "Middle Of Nowhere Class" (Drew Parker, Driver Williams, Erik Dylan)
3. "She's On A Roll" (Drew Parker, Smith Ahnquist, Jacob Rice, Jordan Walker)
4. "I'll Love You Longer" (Ben Hayslip, Justin Wilson, Mark Holman)
5. "My Baby Does" (Drew Parker, Jacob Rice, Michael Tyler, Thomas Archer)
6. "King Of Country Music" (with special guest) (Allen Shamblin, Marc Beeson)
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • firstname.lastname@example.org
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time