Monday, March 31, 2014
– Rascal Flatts revealed today the tracklisting for "Rewind," the trio's forthcoming album slated for release May 13 on Big Machine Records.
The disc will contain 17 songs, including four deluxe tracks. The title track is in the top 10 at country radio.
Spearheaded by Jay DeMarcus, members of Rascal Flatts co-produced more than half of the album with producers Howard Benson and Dann Huff contributing to several of the 13 standard and four deluxe tracks for a Target exclusive. The extended version includes "Compass," which will be featured on April 16 in the Sony Pictures film "Heaven Is For Real."
1. Payback (Aaron Eshuis, Neil Mason, Ryan Hurd)
2. Rewind (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Eric Paslay)*
3. I Have Never Been To Memphis (Eric Holljies, Ian Holljies, Marcus Hummon)
4. DJ Tonight (Meghan Trainor, Jesse Frasure, Shay Mooney)*
5. Powerful Stuff (Gregg Wattenberg, Derek A. E. Fuhrmann, Brett James)
6. Riot (Jaron Boyer, Sara Haze)*
7. Night Of Our Lives (Ben Hayslip, Jimmy Yeary)
8. I Like The Sound Of That (Meghan Trainor, Jesse Frasure, Shay Mooney)*
9. Aftermath (Ben Caver, Megan Conner, Brian White)
10. I'm On Fire (Sean McConnell, Tobias Lundgren, Johan Fransson, Tim Larsson)*
11. Life's A Song (Jeffrey Steele, Brandon Hood, James Slater)**
12. Honeysuckle Lazy (Neil Thrasher, Tom Shapiro, Shane Minor)*
13. The Mechanic (Jaren Johnston, Tony Lane)*
Deluxe tracks are:
14. Compass (Diane Warren)*
Wildfire (James Ryan Ho, Christopher Breaux)**
16. She Must Like Broken Hearts (busbee, Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney)*
17. Bring The Family (Regie Hamm, Tim Akers, Chase Akers)
Produced by Howard Benson
*Produced by Jay DeMarcus and Rascal Flatts
**Produced by Dann Huff and Rascal Flatts
"Rewind" follows Flatts' seven consecutive studio albums, which debuted at number one on the Billboard Country Albums chart.
Leading up to their Rewind Tour 2014 this May, Rascal Flatts will headline "Outnumber Hunger Live!" during the ACM Party For A Cause Festival on April 4. Now in its third year, Outnumber Hunger is an initiative from General Mills, Big Machine Label Group and Feeding America that helps fight hunger in local communities.