McEntire contracted COVID
In a TikTok broadcast, McEntire said had COVID. "Stay home. Just stay safe. Stay healthy. It's not fun to get this. I did get it. Rex [Linn] and I got it and it's not fun. You don't feel good. We were both vaccinated and we still got it, so stay safe, stay home, and be protected the best you can."
"Rex" is her boyfriend, Rex Linn, from CSI: Miami.
"I have no idea what plans for next year are. You know, the COVID thing has really hit hard and spikes are going everywhere right now...and it's all over the country...so we don't have an idea. We have plans right now to go back on tour in January, February and March. We have plans with being with Brooks & Dunn at Caesars in December, the first two weeks, almost three weeks of December, but we don't know if that's going to go," McEntire said. "We're just gonna move forward, keep prayin' that everybody stays safe and healthy, and wear your mask and just be safe."
McEntire said the tour would includes "We haven't done in past tours."
More news for Reba McEntire
- 02/22/23: McEntire mentors on "The Voice"
- 01/26/23: McEntire performs at her restaurant's grand opening
- 10/03/22: Reba extends Live in Concert tour
- 07/11/22: McEntire hits the road this fall
- 03/25/22: Morris, McEntire, Bush release new CDs
- 02/15/22: McEntire announces "My Chains Are Gone"
- 11/29/21: Reba announces "Reba's Place"
- 10/11/21: Reba announces tour
CD reviews for Reba McEntire
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • email@example.com
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time