HARDY injured in bus accident
The singer said on Sunday in a social media post that he suffered "significant injuries," but was released. However, his bus driver remained in the hospital.
The tour bus, with four people aboard, overturned in an accident on I-40 west of Nashville.
"There were just four of us, including myself, on the bus, however, we were all treated for significant injuries," HARDY posted on Instagram.
HARDY said the bus driver "needs your prayers. His family is with him while he is being treated, and we're all pulling and praying for him."
HARDY said he was "ordered by doctors to recover for the next few weeks." It "may cost us a couple of shows," HARDY said.
HARDY's next show is slated to be Oct. 8 in Arlington, Texas with Morgan Wallen. HARDY has released several new songs recently including "Jack" on Sept. 30 and "Wait in the Truck" with Lainey Wilson.
More news for HARDY
- 03/06/23: HARDY extends tour into fall
- 01/20/23: HARDY, Corbin release new music
- 10/14/22: HARDY, companions were unconscious in bus accident
- 10/11/22: HARDY announces '23 tour
- 10/10/22: HARDY flies high with "the mockingbird & THE CROW"
- 08/26/22: HARDY, Wilson team up for "wait in the truck'
- 08/22/22: HARDY goes Wall to Wall on tour
- 10/13/21: "Hixtape" song list released
CD reviews for HARDY
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • firstname.lastname@example.org
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time